We are passionate about technology, our clients, and our client’s products. At 2bcloud, our goal is to act as your technological catalyst. We live and breathe the product life-cycle and use our expertise in solving problems, coding, algorithms, complexity analysis, and large-scale environment design to help companies utilize the cloud and create great products.
Driven by a highly experienced cloud expert, 2bcloud is a leading innovation team dedicating our expertise and passion to help companies master the cloud.
If you like solving large-scale problems, constant knowledge growth, working with cutting-edge clients, passionate about technology, clients, and amazing products, your place is with us- Career at 2bcloud!
As an Account manager at 2bcloud, you’ll be responsible for recruiting leading companies in the tech ecosystem, creating powerful and engaging relationships in order to maximize the business value of their Azure investment. You will use your dynamic personality, product knowledge, organizational skills and a high degree of empathy manage our customer services experience, achieve growth and hit 2bcloud sales targets while understanding our clients technical and business needs.
If you are passionate about technology, clients, and amazing products, your place is with us!
- Drive growth by identifying new opportunities and generating new revenues with existing customers.
- Actively manage a portfolio of tech companies from launch to delivery in order to ensure they effectively use their cloud environment.
- Apply your analytical, consulting, and technical skill to drive client success;
- Navigate client organizations and nurture relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Provide insight and guidance using industry best practices.
- Develop a deep understanding of complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Own and update the sales pipeline as well as provide weekly updates
- Manage the full sales cycle, including research, discovery, pitching, pricing, negotiating, and contract to sign.
- Leverage complex solutions in order to implant them in smaller accounts.
- 3+ years of experience in Sales/Account Management/ Solutions Engineering., within the tech ecosystem with SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS products and familiarity.
- Ability to combine business and technical requirements into a clear action plan, through collaboration with our clients, solution architects, support engineers, and product managers;
- Track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously, and driving them to completion with minimal guidance;
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills – establishing goals, managing expectations, relationship-building, and risk mitigation;
- A high degree of ownership, attention to detail, curiosity, and entrepreneurship.
- Passion to learn, independently, and as a team.
- Willings to go through certifications.
Submit your resume to [email protected]
Cloud DevOps Engineer
As a DevOps Engineer at 2bcloud, you will help some of the best-known Israeli startups to develop, deploy, operate, and scale their applications on Azure. You will be helping our clients build and create automation that enables them to save time and other resources. If you have deep technical knowledge, great interpersonal skills, passion to learn new things every day and work with cutting-edge technologies, then this is the place for you.
- Writing infrastructure as code (Azure Resource Manager, Terraform)
- Develop/design CI/CD pipelines, support configuration, identifying dependencies, potential conflicts, processes
- Provide Technical Expertise on all aspects of Containerization technologies
- Assist support engineers with technical challenges encountered via help desk tickets.
- Manage the design, configuration, and security of instances across multiple environments.
- Working on a wide variety of Azure projects (migration, containerization, transformation)
- Provide recommendations with respect to cloud migrations and prepare technical implementation roadmaps for Azure adoption.
- Solve complex network and ops issues in the test and dev environments on Azure.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience is required.
- 5+ years of experience in Engineering roles, on public cloud.
- Experience in managing or implementing CI/CD processes, and use of tools such as Jenkins, GitHub, etc.
- Familiarity with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management with tools such as CloudFormation or Terraform.
- Knowledge of Containerization Technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience running applications at scale on modern cloud-native architectures.
- Solid understanding of SaaS and multi-tenancy application design.
Submit your resume to [email protected]
Senior Cloud Data Architect
As a Senior Data Architect at 2bcloud, you will help some of the best-known startups in the world implement Azure cloud products through architecture guidance, best practices, data migration, capacity planning, implementation, troubleshooting, monitoring and much more. You will use your expertise to guide our customers ingest, store, process, analyze and visualize data on Azure Cloud
- Act as a Cloud Technical Leader to 2bcloud’s customers and solve complex Big Data challenges
- Drive the design, sizing, setup, etc. of Azure environments and related services
- Work at least 50% of your time with customers, invest up to 30% of your time in learning new technologies related to your field of expertise
- Inspire and cultivate the engineering mindset and systems thinking within the team.
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated in depth skills with operating relational databases such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience with batch data processing frameworks (such as Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive) as well as streaming (such as Kafka, Kinesis, Pub/Sub, Beam)
- Experience architecting complex data solutions using a vast variety of technologies (such as NoSQL, MongoDB, SparkML, Tensorflow)
- Customer orientation, ability to identify and analyze problems concerning the business use case
- Strong cloud orientation and relevant tools (Syneps, Athena, CloudSQL, Aurora, RDS, Dataproc, etc)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience is required
Technical Support Engineer
As a Technical Support Engineer at 2bcloud, you will play a crucial role in ensuring 2bcloud’s customer success and their super high availability in the cloud, as they first come on board, and as an ongoing first-line technical support. If you have deep technical knowledge, great interpersonal skills, passion to learn new things every day, and work with cutting-edge technologies, and to keep developing yourself every day then this is the place for you.
- Provide front-line technical support with exceptional customer service via email and phone.
- Review customer inquiries and questions, acquire all relevant details, troubleshoot, and resolve issues.
- Document all incoming cases reported by end-users via telephone, ticketing system, and other support channels as required.
- Identify and escalate priority issues per client specifications.
- Work closely with customers, engineering team, management team, and sales team as a point of contact for client issues.
- Understanding processes, event management and prioritization.
- Follow written procedures, share knowledge among the team, create new documentation for both technical and end-user roles.
- Ability to work in shifts, 24/7 including weekends and holidays.
- Customer Support experience in customer-facing technical roles (Must).
- Previous experience in IT or business support organizations (Advantage).
- Experience working in cloud-based environments (Azure – Advantage)
- Excellent problem solving and multitasking skills.
- Ability to self-manage and take initiative.
- NOC experience (high Advantage).
- Understanding of Windows environment, Active Directory services, Networking, Cloud Infrastructure and Remote management tools (high advantage).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both in English and Hebrew.
Submit your resume to [email protected]